Information for parents of incoming students:
Children must be five by Sept. 1, 2017 to register for kindergarten for the school year 2017-2018. Our kindergarten orientation will be held on Thursday, May 4th, Friday, May 5th and Monday, May 8th. There will be no school for kindergarten on these days. The appointment book is opened.
If you are interested in getting into the lottery for one of the Language Immersion Programs, please bring the completed paperwork to the school between 9:30 and 3:00 or between 4:00 – 4:30. We are busy the other times with arrival and dismissal.
To pre-register you must bring in the following documentation: Español Lista De Cotejo Para Matricula
- New Student Information (mcps form 560-24 )
- Birth Certificate (Copy)
- Parent drivers license or Valid Picture ID
- Pre-Kindergarten Experience (mcps form 345-17)
- Social Security Number
- Proof of Residency (Copy of lease Agreement or Current Property Tax Bill and Utility Bill) If you have living arrangements:shared housing,residing in the home of a parent or someone else,children without parents,etc., call the school office as soon as possible at 301-650-6414. You will need further documentation before registration.
- Home Language Survey - Spanish & home study language
- Student Information Profile - Spanish & English
- Student Emergency Information (mcps form 565-1)
- Health Inventory (mcps form SR-6)
- Immunization Record/Certificate Form 896
- Dental Health Card - Card
- Blood Lead Testing Certificate Form 4620