Please visit the links below to learn more about the exciting course offerings at Springbrook and to select your courses for next year. Some of the courses include: MYP/IB, Technology, Five different Languages, and our Justice, Law, & Society courses...
Phone: (301) 989-5710
Fax: (301) 989-6052
Counseling Services Assignments
|College Due Date
||Springbrook Due Date
||As soon as possible!
Watch these dates! Don't be LATE!
- College Preptalk
- MCPS Course Bulletin
- College Search - Naviance
- Test Preparation - Triumph ACT/PSAT/SAT Prep
- Authorization to release records
- Brag Sheet
- Transcript Request Process
- Teacher Recommendations
- Senior Timeline
- SAT vs. ACT
- Applying for College (GPA's of Maryland Colleges/Universities)
- Naviance Family Connection
- FAFSA - Scholarships and Financial Aid
- NCAA Eligibility (more information)
- Sample Athletic Resume
- College Application Checklists
- and more!
Fee waivers are available for the ACT, SAT and NCAA Eligibility fees See Mr. Campbell for waivers and qualifications.
New students must first contact the Northeast Consortium Office for Enrollment.
Northeast Consortium Office Phone: 301-592-2040.
Once assigned to Springbrook HS then call for a Registration Appointment at 301-989-5710.