Resource Counselor: Ms. Alejandra Crawley
Follow us on twitter @Counseling_RHS
2017-2018 Counseling Information and Calendar
ACES September calendar
Students interested in help with
College Applications, SATs/ACTs and Scholarships should make an appointment
with Ms. Harris. She will be available from 6am to 1pm (each appointment will
run approximately 45minutes to 1 hour). She can be reached at 301-517-8297.
As professional educators, Rockville High School counselors strive to support the academic success, social growth, and emotional wellness of all students.
The counseling staff at Rockville High School fosters academic achievement, social development, emotional health, and career development of all students. We build strong working partnerships with students, staff, parents, and the community to support student learning and success.
Counselor Caseload Breakdown
|Ms. Danielle Krimm
|Mr. Andrew Lambert
|Ms. Wendy Kiang-Spray
|Mr. James Rowan
|Ms. Shanel Ramos-Jones
|Ms. Alejandra Crawley
| Ms. Lekishia Stewart
Other Team Members
|Ms. Paula Arata
|Ms. Toni Waterton
|Ms. Janet Harris
||College and Career Information Coordinator (CCIC)
|Ms. Andrea Carter
||Pupil Personnel Worker (PPW)
|Dr. Julie Shields
| Ms. Jeanette Rojas
|Ms. Melissa Laureano
||Parent Community Coordinator (PCC)
Admin Caseload Breakdown
|Ms. Monica Abuliak
|Ms. Elizabeth Sandall
|Mr. John Haas
Documents Required for Enrollment
Authorization to Release Records
New Student Information
Student Emergency Information
- College/Career Center News -- Information about scholarships, testing, college fairs, job opportunities and much more. Published monthly by the Career Center.
ACES - Achieving Collegiate Excellence and Success
A collaborative program between
MCPS, MC and Universities at Shady Grove that seeks to create a seemless
pathway from high school to college completion.
Contact: Jeanette Rojas Jeanette_Rojas@mcpsmd.org
College Application and Transcript Request Process
Transcript Requests for Graduates
5 years and older:
- Please contact our Central Records Department 301-320-7301 (phone) 301-249-7305 (fax).
less than 5 years:
- In order for us to send a transcript for you, you will need to (for each transcript),
- send us a self-addressed & stamped envelope.
- send a $3 money order or check made out to Rockville High School.
- Transcripts are sent directly to the schools. Our address is Rockville High School, 2100 Baltimore Road, Rockville, MD 20851.
- Call Registrar for more information 301-517-8154 (phone) 301-8155 (fax).
- Graduate can also come in person with ID and money.
Student Service Learning