Quince Orchard High School Athletic Department
WE HAVE A NEW WEBSITE - find everything you want to know about QO Athletics at our new website - www.qocougars.org! The new site has everything including:
- 2011-12 Sports Schedules
- Information from and about our coaches
- Information about what paperwork athletes need
- How to contact a coach
- How to get a Season Pass
- Information about Concussions
Athletic Director - Lisa Schrader
Phone Number - 301-840-4599
Order Your Season Passes
We have changed the process, we are handling Season Passes at QOHS this year to help expedite the process and get you your passes sooner! To order, complete the order form and drop it off or mail it back to QOHS. See the flyer for more details and pricing information.
What You Need For Tryouts for 2011-2012 Teams
- All Athletes must:
- turn in a parent permission form
- turn in a medical card
- have a current physical on file - these are good for 1 calendar year from the date of the exam
- be academically eligible - at least a 2.0 and no more than 1 E on the most recent report card (for the quarter grades, semester grades and exam grades do not count)
- (Football Players also need to turn in an insurance form.
- You can contact a coach with questions or for details about tryouts and the team.
- Also contact your coach about summer conditioning sessions and open gyms.
- Girls Conditioning (Organized by the Volleyball Coaches) - Saturday mornings at 8:00am and Wednesday evenings at 7:30pm at the QO track.
- Check out the Paperwork Collection Flyer for details about what you need and when it needs to be turned in by.
- Fall Sports tryouts start August 13, 2011
- Winter Sports tryouts start November 15, 2011
- Spring Sports tryouts start March 1, 2012