Summer Mailing Information for 2017 - 2018 School Year!
The information on this page will be updated throughout the summer months. Please check back before the end of summer to make sure you are aware of all documents. Bus information is expected to be available by mid August at the latest and will be posted as soon as transportation sends us the route details.
NOTE: We have gone "Green" and will not be sending this information home by the postal service. Please contact our Office at 240.740.2400 if you need a paper copy.
- SCHOOL CALENDAR 2017-2018 School Year
- FALL ATHLETIC INFORMATION: Fall Athletic Tryout and Practice Schedule and Coaches Contact. Be sure to check the Fall Athletic Tryout and Practice Schedule for INFORMATION REGARDING REQUIRED FORMS: Montgomery County Public Schools is in the process of introducing a system-wide computerized student registration web portal that will include all forms and permission documents. Please check back in mid-July at the tryout website listed above for updated information. for all forms and information for participation in Fall Sports that a student is required to have in order to practice!
- ORIENTATION FOR NEW STUDENTS AUGUST 31, 2017: Orientation for all incoming ninth grade and new to PHS students will be held from 7:45 a.m. through 11:30 a.m Click HERE for a flyer with more information
- BUS ROUTES FOR THE 2017-2018 SCHOOL YEAR (Updated 7/6/17)
1. Letter to Parents from Transportation (Spanish Version)
2. Local Students Arrival
3. Local Students Departure 2:37 pm
4. Out of Area Students Arrival
5. Out of Area Students Departure 2:37 pm
6. All Students Departure 4:30 pm
- 2017-2018 CAFETERIA NEWS & SECONDARY SCHOOL MEALS INFORMATION
Click HERE for a a flyer, or for more information go to:
- SUGGESTED SUPPLY LIST: While we do not have a formal supplies list, here are some suggestions (Items are not required). TI83 + graphing calculator, Flash drive, Black or blue pens, Pack of colored pencils, Lots of #2 Pencils, Red pen or pencil, Lined Paper, Highlighters, Pencil pouch, Notebook paper.
For organization – It’s really up to the student as to what helps keep them organized – either large binder with dividers, or thin binders for each subject, or pocket folders for each subject, or spiral or composition books.
Students may receive more specific information from individual teachers.
- PARKING PASS PERMIT APPLICATION Click HERE for Application, Due September 8, 2017
- PESTICIDE NOTIFICATION FORM Click HERE for form to sign up for notification.
- NOTIFICATION OF RIGHTS UNDER THE PROTECTION OF PUPIL RIGHTS AMENDMENT (PPRA) Click HERE
- ANNUAL NOTICE FOR DIRECTORY INFORMATION AND STUDENT PRIVACY - MUST BE RETURNED TO PHS BY SEPTEMBER 15, 2017 IF YOU DO NOT WANT INFORMATION RELEASED FOR SCHOOL DIRECTORY. Click HERE for Form
- ANNUAL NOTIFICATION OF ASBESTOS MANAGEMENT PLAN AVAILABILITY
1. English version
2. Spanish version
- REUNIFICATION FORM (MCPS 236-1) due first day of school, 9/5/17. Please have students return them to their homeroom teachers.
- WELCOME BACK LETTER FROM MS. LEVINE Click HERE for letter