The counselor is committed to creating a safe environment where students are
empowered to enhance their social skills and become life long learners.
Together we can make a difference!
Meet Your School Counselor!
Did you know that your counselor...
- Works with students individually to help them problem solve difficult situations and make good choices.
- Works with students in small groups on such topics as self-esteem, organization, seperation/Divorce and social skills
- Works with student in the classroom on focusing on topics like core values, conflict resolution, and communication skills.
How do I see my counselor?
- I can tell my parents or my teacher that I want to see her.
- I can go to her office and leave a note in the mailbox outside her door.
- My teacher can recommend that I see her.
- My principal can suggest that I meet her.
- My parents can request her services.
- The counselor can send me a note to invite me to see her.
- I may participate in a group with the counselor.
If you feel your child would benefit from talking with the counselor, please encourage them to fill out the counseling referral form outside of her office or print the referral form below and turn it into school.
Parents, you can also fillout a referral form (.pdf) for your child.
P.E.S. Counseling Service Brochure
Need some parenting advice or suggestions? Click this link to see parenting articles.
Did Someone Say R...R...R???
This year our school is following the PBIS model for positive behavior! We have a great year planned with fun and exciting ways to recogize positive behavior. Ask your child about showing:
- READY TO LEARN
Take a look around our school you will see our Three R's all around. Please encourage your child to show these expectations everyday!
Girls On The Run
We are excited to begin our third season with Girls on the Run. The season started in September.Join us for our annual 5K race on November 13th at Montgomery County Fairgrounds! More information go to: Montgomery County Girls on the Run