2017 - 2018 Registration Information
We are planning for the 2017 - 2018 school year. This page is designed to provide you with information and updates about this process and getting your child(ren) registered for courses for the 2017 - 2018 school year.
- January 25 - February 7, 2017- Counselor Visits to Classrooms - Students will learn about course offerings, recommended courses, and will receive registration information
- February 8, 2017- Parent Articulation Meeting- Meeting for grade 5 parents starts at 6:30 p.m., 6th and 7th grade parents can join us at 7:00 p.m. Meetings will take place in the John Poole Middle School Gymnasium.
- February 10, 2017- Students are to return their signed registration forms. Current 5th graders should return them to their teacher, 6th and 7th grade teachers should return them to their science teachers.
- February 13 - 24, 2017- Counselors will visit classrooms to complete student registrations
- May 2017- Confirmation letters sent home including information about course registration.