The Constitution Non-Report Reseach Project
using the AGOPPE research model
Ask Questions | Gather Information | Organize | Prepare | Present | Evaluate
- Identify your research problem or question. "What is your Constitutional Issue? What side are you on or how should this issue be resolved?"
- Analyze the problem and develop or refine questions—WHAT DO YOU SPECIFICALLY WANT TO KNOW OR RESEARCH?
- Read about the topic or issue.
- Gather keywords based on questions (Can you list them?).
- Search for the information (provided websites).
- Choose the best source of information!
- Record notes and bibliographic information (citations).
- Summarize your findings.
- Draw conclusions and inferences--organize your learning.
- Prepare--how do you want to demonstrate your learning?
- Decide the best medium(s) to use to communicate the information.
- Prepare a draft, script, storyboard or drawing FIRST.
- Prepare a Works Cited (bibliography)--consider using Microsoft Word.
Present OR share OR get feedback
- Revise your first draft (use peer reviewers or a teacher to help you).
- Prepare your final product or project. (demonstrate your learning)
- Present the product to your audience.
- Evaluate the process and your product.