English 6 - Poetry
Mastery Objective: Students will be able to present an artistic representation of a poem.
Students will create a Photostory to represent one of the poems from their poetry collection. Students must focus on one poem but may incorporate elements or pieces of some of their other poems.
- The first slide must include the student’s name and theme of the poetry collection.
- Pictures that accompany the Photostory may be personal photos, from a flash drive or email account, or can be searched on Image Quest. Google may not be used to find pictures!
- You can add music to your Photostory or you can narrate your poetry by using headphones with a microphone attached.
- Please SAVE your project often so you don’t lose any information! Please “Save As ”last name_ theme, e.g., “Glodek_Family Means Everything”
- Photostory 3 is on the Applications Menu.
- Photostory 3 can be downloaded for free to home computers.
- In your My Documents folder, make a new folder where you will collect your pictures. Use 'gr' as part of the name of the folder, e.g., Photostory gr