Working Together to Support Our School!
Students thrive when teachers and parents work together. Please help Lee MS provide the best education and community possible under the leadership of our dedicated principal, Mrs. Kimberly Hayden Williams and her team. You can help by becoming a PTSA member and/or volunteering your time.
- Advocacy: ...To serve on behalf of our children, school and community on educational issues at the county level.
- Involvement: ...To create parental participation, expand opportunities, and reinforce the importance of parental involvement with our children.
- Inclusion: ...To ensure that all parents and staff members feel welcomed and informed.
- Communication: ...To add enhanced methods of communication to keep parents abreast of the latest Col. E. Brooke Lee Middle School news.
- Families: ...To continue the tradition of organizing low-cost fun events for our families.
Just complete the membership form (PTSA Membership Form 2017-2018 (English) /PTSA Membership Form 2017-2018 (Spanish)) and submit it to the Main Office. Forms are also available in the school office.
You can also contact Mrs. Gonzalez, PTSA Membership Chairperson, at (240) 429-8163 after 4 p.m. or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NAACP Parents' Council Representative
Mrs. Robyn Watts
Phone: (301) 767-7028 Email: email@example.com
First PTSA Meeting - TBA
Family Market September 2017
Join Our Listserve
Get up-to-the-minute news and participate in Lee-related discussions.
Just send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook
Lee Middle School Facebook Page
Sign up for a group text message via Remind!
Smartphones for push
messages: open web browser and type in:
Text only: text @leepts
to the number 81010