Lakelands Park Media Center
Welcome back! Check out some new books, ebooks, and audiobooks. Join Book Wars and learn to use a 3D printer!
The vision of the LPMS media staff is
to provide a quality education to all students. All students and staff will
receive the respect, encouragement and opportunities they need to build the
knowledge, skills, and attitudes in a global society.
- Teach students how
to access, evaluate, and effectively communicate information.
- Support students and
staff to be effective users of ideas and information.
- Integrate modern
technology into curriculum.
- Foster literacy and nurture
- Ms. Rui-Hung Tsai (Media Specialist) – Rui-Hung_Tsai@mcpsmd.org
- Ms. Jill Weiner (Media Assistant) – Jill_T_Weiner@mcpsmd.org
- 7:50 AM - 3:00 PM - Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays & Fridays
- 7:50 AM - 4:30 PM - Wednesdays
- Students may check out up to three items for a two week loan period. Books can be reserved or renewed.
- Students who have overdue books are not permitted to check out more books until the overdue materials are returned, renewed, or paid.
- Follow rules and respect the rights
and needs of others.
- Return materials on time.
- Clean-up work area and push in chairs
- Refrain from eating, drinking and
- Use the computers for academic
purposes or risk the loss of access.
- Students may ask the teacher for a pass to the media center during the school day.
- Students must obtain a computer pass from their teacher indicating specific activity on the computer.
- Fly time passes issued on a first-come, first-served basis from the Media Center before school.