Responsibility - One of the Character Counts Pillars!
Instructional Leadership Team:
The Instructional Leadership Team collaborates to communicate effectively with stakeholders, promote a positive professional learning community, support staff through professional development, model best instructional practices, and monitor School Improvement Plan goals. Staff members and parents monitor and evaluate action plans at monthly SIP reviews. The four goal groups communicate with other stakeholders verbally and electronically through meetings and monitoring sheets.
- Ms. Ann Dolan - Principal, 6th Grade Administrator
- Dr. Sweta Zaks, Assistant Principal, 8th grade
- Mr. Kevin R. Giles - Assistant Principal, 7th Grade Administrator
- Ms. Levy - Administrative Secretary
- Patricia Sigler - Attendance Secretary
- Ms. Holt - Financial Assistant
- Mr. Rosenberg - Security
- Mr. Warren - Security