Are you ready Class of 2018?
There will be 2 senior parent nights in April that parents must attend in order to get more information regarding graduation, purchase bus tickets for the event and pick up tickets for the family to attend.
Dates are April 23rd and April 30th from 6-8 pm in the PAC.
Graduation rehearsal will be May 31st at 8am in the PAC. All seniors MUST attend in order to get their caps and gowns.
Seniors: Checks will no longer be accepted for any senior payments starting May 1 , 2018.
Obligations (payment link)
the following screen, you will see a list of graduations, please click on your
graduation to view parking options. From there, simply click on your preferred
parking location and select “Reserve” Once you have completed through checkout,
you will be sent a confirmation via email. Please print out your confirmation
and show to the attendant onsite. We hope you have a great time at graduation!
For more information on completing your application for graduation, please contact Ms. Scott in Counseling. The links below should help get you started.
- Class Photo
- Forms available in the main office
- Graduation Details
- Cap and gown prices are $65.00. They can be ordered on the Balfour website: www.balfour.com , enter Gaithersburg High School, click the Graduation icon, then Graduation Products on the top left of the page, and scroll all the way to the bottom to order your cap & gown.
- The website MAY ask for postage and handling...however DO NOT pay the additional $9.95.
- Graduate Obligations
- No checks from seniors starting 5/1/18
- SSL hours due by TBA for seniors!
- Seniors and Parents/Guardians – All seniors must provide a written transcript request form for each and every college, university, and scholarship the student is applying to. Students must make the request a minimum of 15 school days prior to the due date.
- Forms are available in the Counseling Office and College Career Center or you can view and print HERE
- Students applying to Montgomery College must fill out a transcript request form at the time the application is completed.
- FOR THOSE STUDENTS WHO ARE HAVING DIFFICULTY WITH FAMILY CONNECTION, PLEASE GO TO THE COLLEGE/CAREER CENTER OR THE COUNSELING OFFICE DURING LUNCH OR AFTER SCHOOL
- For questions, contact Ms. Lisa Koenick in the
Counseling Department or Ms. Geri Sliffman in the College Career Center.