Are you ready Class of 2017?
Seniors: Checks will no longer be accepted for any senior payments starting May 1 , 2018.
Cash only payments for seniors after May 1,2018Obligations (payment link)
DAR Graduation Parking: Colonial offers guaranteed parking that may be reserved for all graduations at DAR Constitutional Hall.
For more information on completing your application for graduation, please contact Ms. Scott in Counseling. The links below should help get you started.
- Announcements & Accessories
- Cap And Gown
- Class Photo
- Forms available in the main office
- Graduation Details
- Cap and gown prices are $65.00. They can be ordered on the Balfour website: www.balfour.com , enter Gaithersburg High School, click the Graduation icon, then Graduation Products on the top left of the page, and scroll all the way to the bottom to order your cap & gown.
- Graduate Obligations
- SSL hours due by TBA for seniors!
- Seniors and Parents/Guardians – All seniors must provide a written transcript request form for each and every college, university, and scholarship the student is applying to. Students must make the request a minimum of 15 school days prior to the due date.
- Forms are available in the Counseling Office and College Career Center or you can view and print HERE
- Students applying to Montgomery College must fill out a transcript request form at the time the application is completed.
- FOR THOSE STUDENTS WHO ARE HAVING DIFFICULTY WITH FAMILY CONNECTION, PLEASE GO TO THE COLLEGE/CAREER CENTER OR THE COUNSELING OFFICE DURING LUNCH OR AFTER SCHOOL
- For questions, contact Ms. Lisa Koenick in the
Counseling Department or Ms. Geri Sliffman in the College Career Center.