Edline is Einstein's online grade reporting system. It allows students and parents to access current grades and assignments online, as well as information about clubs, activities, and sports.
Log onto Edline
How to Activate Your Edline Account
Instructions For Parents
- Print this page and go to www.edline.net
- Click on "Click here if you have a new activation code"
- Type in the activation code provided for you. (contact Claudia de Leon person above if you need an activation code). If you have more than one parent code because you have more than one child at the school, enter each parent code, one after the other. After typing in each code, click "Enter"
- Then you see a screen that identifies you as your child's parent with the words “at Albert Einstein High School" following it. Click "Activate this Code"
- On the next screen, click "New Account"
- Type in your screen name and a password. We suggest you choose something you'll easily remember, perhaps the same screen name and password for your existing email account. Click "Continue"
- Type in your email address and choose your preferences for receiving email.
- Click on the down arrow in the Security question box, choose a topic, and type in the answer. Click "Update"
- This step is optional. If you wish to do so, click to print the "Student/Parent Quick-Start Guide" to learn the simple procedures for using Edline. After printing this PDF document, close Acrobat Reader or click your browser’s back arrow to return to Edline.
- Click "Done" in the upper right hand corner of the Edline screen. You'll now see your Edline home page with your child's name, or your children’s names, linked to it.
- Click on your child's name to see his or her schedule. Click on a class to see any assignments posted for that class. Click on "Private Reports" to see grades posted for your child.