- Mrs. Randall, Team Leader
- Ms. Stieffenhofer
- Mrs. Smith, Learning Center
- Mrs. Ward
Staff Directory for email addresses Report a Student's Absence
Fifth Grade Anthropology Day presentation at Clearspring Elementary, Click on the link to view
- Online School Payments Portal for Field Trips
Mandatory Volunteer Training All parents, chaperones, volunteers and visitors MUST complete Online Training for Volunteers, Recognizing & Reporting Child Abuse and Neglect. If you are unable to complete this at home, please make arrangements with the teacher/front office to come in and complete this mandatory course before you volunteer to become a chaperone or volunteer in the classroom. Please submit email confirmation or certification of completion to your child's teacher to be a volunteer at Clearspring ES. NOT COMPATIBLE WITH MOBILE DEVICES. MUST BE COMPLETED ON A COMPUTER.
Online Training for Volunteers and Contractors:
Recognizing and Reporting Child Abuse and Neglect
- Extended Absence Notification Form. Parent acknowledgement of effects of extended absences. Must be completed prior to absences of 5 days or more NOT RELATED to Illness.
- You must have a Cell phone permission form signed by your parents/guardians and approval from the principal to bring a cell phone to school. Without a signed permission form, your cell phone will be sent to the front office and a parent/guardian will have to make arrangements to come by and pick it up. Please print, Cell phone permission, have your parents/guardians sign and date this form and return to the front office.
RIDE BY THE RULES, what you need to know about Riding the Bus
- October 2017
- November 2017