We hope you are getting excited about the 2017-18 school year. While we do not want to rush through our summer vacation, we do want to share information about the upcoming year. Below you will find links to the different pages of our summer newsletter. If you need support printing out any portion of the document, please contact the main office at 240-740-1220.
Summer Information 2017-18
As a staff, we embrace the use of technology to support instruction. Our staff is constantly learning, planning, and implementing the use of technology to enhance student learning. MCPS Technology Office is supporting schools by providing technology to create 21st Century Learning. As teachers become more confident, students will continue to experience seamless incorporation of technology into instructional delivery.
Chrome Book & Student Apps Expectations- Please read and review with your child
PTA Membership Form
Forms Parents Should Expect during the first week of school
- Student Emergency Information (usually yellow with information pre-filled; please review, sign, and return)
- Parent/Child Reunification Form (Please sign and return)
- Bullying, Harrassment, or Intimidation Reporting Form (Sample)
- Code of Conduct
- Student Rights & Responsibilities
- Asbestos Notice/Memo
- Integrated Pest Management Notice
- Privacy Form
- Please read carefully. If you do nothing, you are granting us permission to include your child in the annual PTA directory and Yearbook. Many parents find the forming confusing. Please feel free to call the main office if you have questions.