Learn more HERE.
Below are a few tips:
1) Students and parents should only check their grades on the portal http://portal.mcpsmd.org. Students login with only their id number and school password.
2) Parents should have received a mailing by now with an access code and access password that allows them to link to specific children through the portal. Parents who did not receive the mailing: get your access code and access password by emailing the Front Office or Counseling staff listed on the school's email directory of this website.
3) If students click on “View Grades” in myMCPS Classroom, they will only see the grades of items created and graded within myMCPS Classroom, not paper tests, oral presentations, etc. entered into Gradebook. They will see all grades in the portal.
4) To view their grades on their phones, students with Apple phones should install the app “myMCPS Mobile” and ones with Android phones should search “MCPS” and click on the one titled “Montgomery Public Schools by Blackboard.”
5) If students want to do their homework on their phone, they would download the apps Canvas by Instructure and/or Google Classroom plus all the Google programs they would need to work on the assignment such as Google Docs, Slides, and Sheets.