The Board of Education met this evening [Tuesday, May 28] and approved the following appointments of six principals:
* Dr. Carol A. Dahlberg, currently interim principal of White Oak Middle School, as principal of White Oak Middle School.
* Esperanza Dieckhans, currently an assistant principal at Damascus High School, as principal of Montgomery Village Middle School.
* Jane Litchko, currently principal of Jackson Road Elementary School, as principal of New Hampshire Estates Elementary School.
* Sylvia K. Morrison, currently principal of Shady Grove Middle School, as principal of Northwest High School.
* Deena Trombly, currently upper school principal of Melvin J. Berman Hebrew Academy in Rockville, as principal of Poolesville High School.
* Darryl L. Williams, currently assistant principal at Benjamin Banneker Middle School, as principal of William H. Farquhar Middle School.