The Board of Education today [Monday, July 2] approved the following administrative appointments:
* Judith H. Beiter, currently principal, Samuel Ogle Science, Mathematics, and Technology Elementary Magnet School, Prince George's County Public Schools, as principal of Westover Elementary School.
* Stephen L. Hagenbuch, currently principal, Youth's Benefit Elementary School, Harford County Public Schools, as principal of Lucy V. Barnsley Elementary School.
* Janis E. Mills, currently chief educational administrator/principal, Laurel High School, Prince George's County Public Schools, as principal of Albert Einstein High School.
* Dr. Margaret B. Pastor, currently leadership outreach coordinator, University of Maryland College Park, as principal of Stedwick Elementary School.
* Carol K. Blum, currently acting director, High School Instruction, Department of Curriculum and Instruction, as director of High School Instruction.
In addition, the following administrative placement was announced:
* Dr. Gary W. Miller, previously acting principal of Langley High School in Fairfax County Public Schools, as interim principal of Silver Spring International Middle School.