The Board of Education on Monday, June 26, approved the following administrative appointments:
* Glen Haven Elementary School -- Dr. Joanne Smith, currently principal of Rankin School for Technology in Akron, Ohio, as principal.
* Division of Equity Assurance and Compliance -- Ms. Edith Kropp, currently acting director, as director.
* Department of Student Services -- Mr. Min Leong, currently director of student services, St. Mary's County Public Schools, as director.
* Division of Placement and Assessment Services -- Ms. Vickie Strange-Moscoso, acting director, as director.
* Outdoor Education -- Mr. David J. Honchalk, currently interdisciplinary resource teacher, Briggs Chaney Middle School, as supervisor.
* General/Choral Music -- Lillian H. Pailen, currently specialist in fine and performing arts, Charles County Public Schools, as curriculum coordinator.