The William Tyler Page Elementary School community has planned a ceremony to mark the completion of the newly-modernized school facility. All present and former members of the Page Elementary School staff and community and all other interested persons are invited to the Rededication Ceremony on Saturday, May 8, 2004, from 1:00 - 4:00 p.m. The school is located at 13400 Tamarack Road in Silver Spring.
Activities and highlights include music, refreshments, attractions for young students, tours of the building, and displays from the school archives.
The building, originally constructed in 1954, now has a capacity of 516 students and serves children from pre-kindergarten through Grade 5.
For more information, contact:
Fred J. Greene, principal
William Tyler Page Elementary School