The Board of Education met today [Tuesday, June 10, 2003] and approved the following principal and administrative appointments:
* Carl L. Baskerville, currently assistant principal at Wheaton Woods Elementary School, as principal of Rolling Terrace Elementary School.
* Charlotte Chakan Boucher, currently coordinator, International Baccalaureate Program, Richard Montgomery High School, as principal of Eastern Middle School.
* Amy D. Bryant, currently assistant principal at Rachel Carson Elementary School, as principal of Germantown Elementary School.
* Catherine Ann Jasperse, currently principal intern at Broad Acres Elementary School, as principal of Rock Creek Valley Elementary School.
* Peter Ostrander, currently computer science teacher at Takoma Park Middle School, as coordinator, Upcounty Middle School Center Program.
* Jim Slemp, currently assistant superintendent, Eugene School District, Eugene, Oregon, as principal of Gaithersburg High School.