We serve offices as well as schools! Although schools are the largest users of services, the Department of Materials Management wants you to know that we haven't forgotten our non-school-based friends.
What Can DMM Do for Me?
From daily Pony delivery to shredding, DMM is in non-school-based offices every day. Think of us for your needs in the following areas:
- Need specialty printing? The Print Shop is here for you! We print color flyers, presentation materials, even vinyl banners. See all we offer on the Custom Printing page. It's not just for schools!
- Warehouse Orders. The warehouse houses more than paper towels and tissue boxes! Search the Warehouse Store in FMS when ordering office supplies. Office favorites include dry-erase markers, binders, sheet protectors, sticky notes, Post-it easel pads, correction tape, and so much more.
- Need to return or replace ordered supplies? See the Returns page.
- Warehouse Catalogs. Need product images? Search the Illustrated Warehouse Catalog. Need to sort and search? Download the Warehouse Catalog (Excel version).
- Shredding. Submit a Shredding Request form and we'll come get your boxes of papers to be shredded.
- Employee Discount! Office Depot offers a discount to MCPS employees to use in retail stores as well as online! Register on the Office Depot Customer Login page with your own personal username and password and enjoy savings online right away! Download an Employee Purchasing Card for use at Office Depot stores.
- Office Moves. Moving to a new office space? Contact us for help with moving boxes and furniture. Find more information on the Relocation Guidelines page.
- Pony. Inter-office mail is delivered daily to most office locations. See the Pony schedule and tips on the Mail/Pony Service page.
- Catering. Think Food Services first! Call 301-284-4900 for more information.
- Editorial and Graphics. Yes, Editorial, Graphics & Publishing Services is a part of DMM and serves all of MCPS.