How to Send Student Records from One MCPS School
to Another Through Special Delivery
In order to maintain the confidentiality of all student records, the following procedures for transferring student records must be followed:
- CALL the receiving school/office before student records are sent to inform them what you are sending, why and when. Do NOT send records until you have notified the receiving school/office.
COMPLETE the blue label MCPS Form 226-15B in black magic marker.
- To request additional labels, Click Here to email Pamela S. Sier.)
IF SENDING IN BOXES...
Place records in boxes with lids.
Secure the lid firmly with packing tape.
Place blue label (226-15B) on small end of box.
IF SENDING IN PONY ENVELOPES...
* Secure student folder(s) in plain brown envelope
* Enclose the above envelope in a large Pony envelope
* Secure Pony envelope with packing tape
* Place blue label (226-15B) on front of Pony envelope
Click Here to email Pamela S. Sier for special pickup and delivery service.