Podcasts & RSS Feeds
In addition to being presented in Flash Video, The Math Dude episodes are also available as podcasts through iTunes and RSS feeds.
The podcasts are encoded as H.264 MPEG-4 videos and are optimized for iPod and Desktop playback.
Compatibility with other devices may vary. Consult your hardware or software guides for more information.
Subscribe to Math Dude podcasts
Subscribe via iTunes automatically.
- Open iTunes and go to the Advanced Tab.
- Select Subscribe To Podcast.
- In the dialog box that appears, click in the open field and type or paste in the above URL.
- Click OK. That's it! You've successfully subscribed to The Math Dude podcasts.
Internet Explorer 7 or Better
- When you navigate to any of the Math Dude episode pages, the RSS Feed icon in IE7 will light up.
- Click on the RSS Feed icon.
- A new page will open listing the available episodes along with the option of subscribing to the feed.
- To subscribe to the Math Dude feed, click the Subscribe to this feed link in the yellow shaded area at the top of the page.
- In the dialog box that appears, click the Subscribe button.
- To watch an episode, click the .mp4 attachment link. A new blank page will open and play the episode.
- To download an episode, right-click the .mp4 attachment link and select Save Target As... or set attachments to automatically download by checking Automatically download attached files in the feed propteries.
Other RSS Feed Readers
Consult your software guide for information on how to view or subscribe to feeds.