- How do I delete something I uploaded to the UDL Share Space?
- How do I upload more than one file at a time?
- How do I move things from one folder to another?
- How do I create a new folder?
- How do I know when something has been added to a folder I am interested in?
- Go to the folder where you want to upload several files
- Click the arrow next to the Upload command, then choose Upload Multiple Documents from the drop down menu
- Start at a grade level or subject level folder.
- Switch to Explorer View
- Navigate to the sub folder you need
- You can now drag and drop
If the folder you need to drop into is not visible, then
- Open another instance of Internet Explorer and go to the UDL Share Space and again.
- Go to Explorer View as you did above.
- Navigate to the folder you need to drop into.
- Drag and drop between windows.
Go to the folder you want to monitor and choose “Alert Me” from the Actions menu.
Updated January 21, 2010 | Maintained by by Linda Wilson