Share Curriculum Resources
Leadership Points earned: 1 point for every 5 resources uploaded for a maximum of 2 points
How to claim your points: Send the links to your uploaded resources to Kathleen Hamm
Timeline: All resources uploaded between July 1 and May 1 of the current school year are eligible
- Digital versions of reading material with pictures and other scaffolds built in
- PowerPoint Presentations or FlipCharts that use a variety of media and explanatory devices to teach curriculum concepts
- Clicker grids or ebooks that align with an activity in the MCPS curriculum
- Graphic Organizers that provide students with choices for synthesizing information, organizing information, or planning to write
- Screencasts or videos demonstrating a concept for students
Each of your resources should:
- Be designed with UDL in mind
- Specifically support teaching the MCPS curriculum
- Be in a format that allows other teachers to use as-is or modify for the needs of their students
Where to Share
Please upload your resource to the most appropriate sharing portal in this priority order:
- If your resource pertains to the grades that are available in the MCPS Online Curriculum, then please use the Instruction Center.
- If your resource does not pertain to one of those grades and is a flipchart, then please use ActivMCPS.
- If your resource fits neither of the above two categories, then please use the
UDL Share Space.