Signing into Unicenter
USD is only available using MCPS computers. For emergencies during normal office hours, please contact the Help Desk at 301-517-5800.
- Log onto USD
- Enter your Outlook username and password
- Click Create a New Request.
- Complete the Location Number field
- Enter the location number where the problem is occurring
- Click Request Area to select your type of problem, if unknown select "other"
- Enter a complete description of your problem in the Request Description field
Please include in the description for:
- All Requests - Location if different from your primary location, room number
- Application Problems - Name of application, error message or screenshot, computer network name (NOTE: to find your computer network name; On school computers, look for the label on the side of the machine (e.g. 104-A4-007). On office computers, right click on This PC or My Computer>Properties look for Computer Name).
- Hardware Repairs - Make, model, MCPS barcode, service tag/serial number (If the monitor is an issue, include the monitor serial number)
- User ID/Password - Name of the application
- Telephone Problems - Make/model/room number
- Click Attach Document to add an attachment
Please create a separate request for each problem or repair.
To check the status or update a request ticket using USD
- Log into USD
- Enter your ePay or Outlook username and password
- For Example:
- Username: smithray
- Password: officexyz
- Under Look up my existing Requests, click on You have ( ) My Requests link. The My Requests window will display.
- Click on a Request number to view the details of each request.
- If you want to update a request, click the Add Comment button
- Type your comments into the description text box and then click Save
- If you are finished, click on Logout or click Home to view another request or enter a new request.
Need more detailed directions?
USD Employee User Guide