About this Form
Form number: 430-12
Audience: MCPS Staff
Last revised: June 2006
- Complete this timesheet daily in INK.
- If you have more than one assignment at the same location, you will need to complete a separate timesheet for each assignment.
- If you work at more than one location in a pay period, you must complete a separate timesheet for each location.
- Use the worksheet portion of this form to track the start and end times of your work (and absences if applicable). Do not count time taken for lunch periods, breaks, etc., as hours worked.
- Report all hours worked including overtime that is not Outside Use of Building (ICB) or School Event in the row marked Daily Hours Worked. For hours that are to be reported as ICB or School Event, write the hours in the appropriate columns in the bottom portion of the form designated as ICB or School Event.
- Absences that are allowed for specific types of temporary employees are to be completed in the Absences section. DO NOT include these hours in the Daily Hours Worked.
Get paid on time. DO NOT HOLD TIMESHEETS OR REPORT HOURS PAST THE SCHEDULED PAY PERIOD DATES. THIS COULD RESULT IN A DELAY OF PAY.
Forms require Adobe Acrobat Reader 8 or higher. Get Acrobat