About this Form
Form number: 335-73a
Audience: MCPS Staff, Parents/Guardians
Last revised: July 2013
DIRECTIONS: The following steps need to be completed for students requesting tuition paying status in MCPS.
- Parent/guardian completes Part I of form 335-73A and submits to the Residency Unit.
- The Residency Unit reviews requests for tuition-pay enrollment and takes into consideration factors such as building utilization as well as potential school options and available space at the child’s grade level.
- The Residency Unit completes Part II of the form and returns to parents with a copy to Division of Controller.
- Parent/guardian contact Division of Controller to complete Part III of form and submits payment to Division of Controller.
- Division of Controller provides parent with receipt of payment and copies the residency unit and the school.
- Parent provides school with copy of form and receipt of payment.
- With copy of form and receipt of payment, school enrolls student.
- School returns form to Residency Unit.
Forms require Adobe Acrobat Reader 8 or higher. Get Acrobat