FormsParents & StudentsEnrollment/Records → Request to Enroll Nonresident Student

Request to Enroll Nonresident Student

About this Form

Form number: 335-73a

Audience:  MCPS Staff, Parents/Guardians

Last revised: July 2013

DIRECTIONS: The following steps need to be completed for students requesting tuition paying status in MCPS.

  • Parent/guardian completes Part I of form 335-73A and submits to the Residency Unit.
  • The Residency Unit reviews requests for tuition-pay enrollment and takes into consideration factors such as building utilization as well as potential school options and available space at the child’s grade level.
  • The Residency Unit completes Part II of the form and returns to parents with a copy to Division of Controller.
  • Parent/guardian contact Division of Controller to complete Part III of form and submits payment to Division of Controller.
  • Division of Controller provides parent with receipt of payment and copies the residency unit and the school.
  • Parent provides school with copy of form and receipt of payment.
  • With copy of form and receipt of payment, school enrolls student.
  • School returns form to Residency Unit.
Adobe PDF Request to Enroll Nonresident Student96 KEnglish

Forms require Adobe Acrobat Reader 8 or higher. Get Acrobat