About this Form
Form number: 311-19
Last revised: August 2016
INSTRUCTIONS (detailed instructions on the back of the form):
1. Submit one Teacher’s Biweekly Report for each student for the pay period. Total and bring forward the “Hours Taught” and “Other Paid Hours” earned each day for each student on the summary sheet.
2. Enter name of each student you worked with on one row. Total the hours worked and planning hours for each student and enter under “Student Total.”
3. Total the daily hours worked with all students and enter in the row marked Daily Worked Totals.
4. Add Student Totals and Daily Worked Totals. The number should be the same and entered in “Biweekly Total.”
5. Interim Instructional Services Teachers are paid for hours actually worked plus any “Other Hours.” Do not count time taken for lunch periods, breaks, travel time, etc., as hours worked.
6. Hours for a prior pay period should be completed on a separate timesheet.
GET PAID ON TIME! Do not hold timesheets or report hours past the scheduled pay period dates. This may result in a delay of pay.
Forms require Adobe Acrobat Reader 8 or higher. Get Acrobat