Forms → Staff → Independent Activity Fund (IAF) → Request for Reimbursement of Invoices Paid by School
About this Form
Form number: 280-48
Audience: School Staff
Last revised: April 2013
- Complete this form to submit invoices for reimbursement for purchases of instructional supplies, food supplies for FACS classes, postage, textbooks under $50.00, and medical supplies under $25.00. All invoices tendered for reimbursement must have been paid by the school.
- Forward requests for reimbursement from non-school accounts to appropriate account manager for approval. Account Manager should forward approved reimbursement to the Division of Controller, 45 West Gude Drive, Suite 3200, Rockville, Maryland.
- All original receipts and invoices should be attached to this form. RECEIPTS SHOULD BE TAPED ON ALL SIDES ON A 8.5” x 11” SHEET OF PAPER. DO NOT USE STAPLES.
- Reimbursement will be deposited via ACH to the school IAF bank account.
- Reimbursement is due in the Division of Controller office by the first full week of the month following the date of the IAF expenditure.
Forms require Adobe Acrobat Reader 8 or higher. Get Acrobat