Household Application for Free and Reduced-Price Meals 2017-18
Meal benefit eligibility from last school year will remain current only through September 2017 OR until a 2017-2018 application is processed.
- Please complete in black/blue ink (not pencil)
- If you are NOT applying for meal benefits, discard this form.
- If you ARE applying for free or reduced-price meals, first, last name and middle initial are required.
- Please provide student ID#, birth date and school to expedite processing.
- Use ONE application for ALL students in the household—including Pre-K, kindergarten, and foster—even if they attend different schools.
Forms require Adobe Acrobat Reader 8 or higher. Get Acrobat
Montgomery County Public Schools serve breakfast and lunch every school day. If your total household income is the same or less than the amounts on the Income Chart on the form, your child may qualify for free or reduced-price meals.
The following students may be eligible for free meals:
- Students in households participating in Women, Infants, and Children Program (WIC)
The following students qualify for free meals:
- Foster children
- Students certified as homeless or runaway
- Students enrolled in the Migrant Education program
- Students enrolled in the Head Start program
- Students in households receiving Food Supplement Program (FSP) or Temporary Cash Assistance (TCA)