myLunchMoney.com is a service for parents to make prepayments to your child's cafeteria account for breakfast, lunch and a la carte meals via the Internet with a credit/debit card. This service is offered as a convenience for interested families. By creating a secure online account, parents can manage their child's account.
Deposits into the account can be made by any student. The system is programmed to know which students are eligible for free and reduced price meals. A student’s status is always confidential. Students eligible for reduced price meals may prepay or pay with cash at the time of purchase.
- Easy: Enrolling and funding is simple and completed online.
- Convenient: Once your account is established. You can check balances, view purchases for the last 7 days and fund your child’s account from your computer.
- Secure: Your personal and payment card information is protected by the most advanced internet security.
- One Time: With the recurring payment option, money will always be in your child’s account. When a low balance is reached, money is automatically deposited.
- Low Balance E-Mail Notification: Parents can receive an e-mail message when their child’s account balance is low.
- Next Day Availability: Prepayments will generally be available at the school the next day.
How to Enroll
- Go to www.myLunchMoney.com and click on “Enroll Now.”
- Create an account for yourself and your children. You will need the student’s school, grade, birth date, and six-digit student ID number (not their PIN).
- Provide credit or debit card information.
- Select the amount you wish placed in your child’s account. Select the Automatic Pre-Payment option, if desired.
All fees are displayed at the time of payment. There is no cost to set up an account and check your child’s spending history or receive low balance notifications. Neither the school nor the Division of Food and Nutrition Services receive any income from providing this service. Fees are associated with processing online credit/debit card payments. This service is optional - schools will continue to accept checks and cash for meals in the cafeteria.
Call the myLunchMoney.com toll-free customer support center at 1-800-479-3531 for assistance with enrollment or questions about your account. myLunchMoney.com support staff are available Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM -7:00 PM EST. You can also e-mail them at email@example.com.
For more information, click here to refer to Frequently Asked Questions in English or Spanish.