Managing MCPS Invoices Online
You can now manage your MCPS invoices using the iReceivables module in the school system’s Financial Management System (FMS). Specifically, you can do the following:
- View the details of invoices, including invoice lines and invoice transactions such as adjustments, payments, and credits.
- View invoice aging.
- View the account balance and all transactions contributing to the account balance.
- Pay invoices partially or in full by bank account transfer.
- Request credit.
- Apply credits to invoices.
- Dispute invoices.
This is a secure website. To ensure that your information is transmitted securely, we support only Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher.
What are the payment terms for MCPS invoices?
Payment in full is due 30 days from invoice date.
How do I get started with managing MCPS invoices online?
Before managing MCPS invoices online, you must first self register to set up a customer account in FMS. Prerequisites for registering include the following:
- An e-mail account
- Information about an MCPS invoice recently paid. During self registration, you will be asked either the amount or date of a recent invoice.
After you register, you can proceed with logging in to the iReceivables module and managing your MCPS invoices, referring to the iReceivables user’s guide as needed for more information and step-by-step instructions. Also, you should read the privacy statement and the terms and conditions for the iReceivables module.
What if I forget my password?
If you forget your password, you can request a new password by clicking the Forgot your password? link on the login page. The new password will be e-mailed to the address provided during self registration.
What if I need help?
If you need help with managing MCPS invoices online, refer to the iReceivables Frequently Asked Questions or send an e-mail to iReceivableHelp@mcpsmd.org for assistance.