Employee and Retiree Service Center → Employees → Benefits → Health Benefits
Information on this page is valid through December 31, 2017. For benefit details and changes effective January 1, 2018, please visit our 2018 Employee Benefits web page.
Health Benefits for Employees & Dependents
An overview of rates, privacy rules, and plan options available to employees
Am I eligible for benefits? Are my dependents?
Health Benefits Rates
- Active Employee Health Care Rates (PDF, 13 KB)
Comparison charts detailing current rates for all employee health benefits; including reductions for Wellness Initiatives participation
- Leave Rates (PDF, 11KB)
A chart detailing current health benefits rates for active employees on leave
- COBRA Rates (PDF, 15 KB)
A chart detailing current rates for employees extending benefits by using the Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (COBRA).
Summary of Benefits and Coverage for 2018
(effective January 1, 2018)
Summary of Benefits and Coverage for 2017
(effective January 1, 2017)
Health Exchange Notification
Health Information Privacy
Health Maintenance Organizations (HMO)
- CVS/Caremark Prescription Drug (not available to Kaiser Permanente plan participants)
- Kaiser Permanente Prescription Drug (only available to Kaiser Permanente plan participants)
- CareFirst Dental Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Aetna Dental Maintenance Organization (DMO)
There is one plan available