Community Conversations → Summary of Public Input → 2008 → September 18, 2008
Testimony from September 18, 2008 Forum
Twenty-one individuals presented testimony before The Board of Education on a wide range of topics at the September 18, 2008 forum.
Watch forum video | Mire foro comunitario (Real, 02:35:00)
Written Testimony of Speakers
Read the written testimony of those who spoke, listed in the order in which they appeared at the forum.
All files are in the PDF format and require the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to view.
- Tina Progar — Least Restrictive Environment Access Group of Montgomery County
- Ladan Ghassemi — Parent
- Steve Augustino — Gaithersburg PTSA
- Amuthan Kannan — Least Restrictive Environment Access Group of Montgomery County
- Humza Kazmi — Individual
- Alice Kirkman — United to Save Special Education
- Joan Taylor — Individual
- Kay Romero — Montgomery County Council of Parent-Teacher Associations
- Jane Hall — South Lake Elementary School PTA
- John Surr — Maryland Community Association for the Education of Young Children
- James Modrick — Parent
- Chris Lloyd — Teacher
- Kevin David — Seneca Valley Cluster Coordinator
- Vladimir Rodriguez — Student, Gaithersburg High School
- Nadine Gabai-Botero — Parent
- Pamela Luckett — Montgomery County Community Action Board
- Susan Young — Watkins Mill Cluster Coordinator
- Richard Wright — Montgomery Village Foundation
- David Castro — Identity, Inc.
- Johan Lahore — Student, Watkins Mill High School
- Carolyn Camacho — Parent