Is Professional Restaurant Management for You?
- Do you enjoy working with a variety of people?
- Are you interested in learning about culinary arts and commercial food preparation?
- Do you want to explore professional food-handling techniques and quantity preparation using commercial equipment and systems technology?
- Do you want to learn what is involved in running a restaurant, snack bar, and catering business?
- Do you want to earn industry-recognized certifications?
About the Program
Explore many career options available in the food service industry. Gain proficiency in culinary arts techniques as well as in commercial food preparation. Learn about nutrition, menu planning, food cost control, quantity preparation, workplace skills, and customer service. Experience authentic work-based learning opportunities in the in-school restaurant, snack bar, and catering events. Earn industry-recognized certifications. This program is certified by the American Culinary Federation.
Sample Course Plan for Professional Restaurant Management
Certifications/Awards for Completing High School Plan
- Articulation Agreement :
Local Colleges Offering a Continuation of the Program