Is Graphics Communication for You?
- Do you enjoy graphics, arts, and drawing?
- Do you think print books are outdated but know there is an industry market need?
- Are you interested in learning about the lithography and digital printing?
- Are you creative and interested in designing the process for specialty printing?
- Do you want to experience hands-on practice with actual equipment in graphics design classroom?
About the Program
Almost all organizations operate using similar business functions. These functions include hiring and training of staff, creating products or offering a service, marketing, and selling those products or services, and managing the financial operations and information created in the organization. Within the Graphics Communication Program, students will be provided with opportunities to explore different careers and continuing education paths. They will obtain valuable knowledge of career choices as they apply new learning’s in classrooms and workplaces. As lifelong learning takes place for these students, the quality of life for the community, and society as a whole, will be raised.
Sample Course Plan for PrintEd
Certifications/Awards for Completing High School Plan
- Articulation Agreement : Earn three college credits at Montgomery College through the MCPS articulation agreement by earning a B or higher in the articulated courses and completing the entire high school plan.
How to receive articulated credit from PrintEd
- Complete Work Based Learning Experience prior to graduation and work with industry business partners and other professionals during coursework.
Local Colleges Offering a Continuation of the Program