Is Academy of Hospitality and Tourism for You?
- Do you enjoy working with a variety of people?
- Do you want to explore the geography, economy, and culture of global destinations?
- Are you interested in learning about business operations, marketing, advertising, and customer service related to the hospitality and tourism industry?
- Do you want to earn an industry-recognized certification?
- Do you want to experience authentic, work-based learning experiences?
About the Program
Pursue your interests in travel, tourism, hospitality, and related careers. Explore the geography, economy, and culture of global destinations using curriculum from the National Academy Foundation. Learn about business management, marketing, sales, current technology used, and customer service skills that can be applied to authentic work-based learning experiences. Work with a variety of clients and be mentored by industry professionals during internship experiences. Explore various career options in hospitality and tourism.
Sample Course Plan for Academy of Hospitality and Tourism
Certifications/Awards for Completing High School Plan
- Articulation Agreement :
Local Colleges Offering a Continuation of the Program