Is Multimedia and Game for You?
- Do you spend time playing interactive games?
- Do you use the left and right side brain skills for creativity and analytic decision making?
- Are you interested in learning about game development?
- Are you creative and use graphics, pictures, photos for expressions to entertain others?
- Do you want to experience hands-on practice with game development and cutting-edge technology?
About the Program
Gaming technology is a discipline that includes the development and management of energetic, adaptive, and creative environments for games and related visual applications. All programs give students the opportunity to gain practical experience of learned theories, through course projects or internships.
Sample Course Plan for Multimedia and Game
Certifications/Awards for Completing High School Plan
- Articulation Agreement : Earn three college credits at Montgomery College through the MCPS articulation agreement by earning a B or higher in the articulated courses and completing the entire high school plan.
How to receive articulated credit from Multimedia Game
- Complete Work Based Learning Experience prior to graduation and work with industry business partners and other professionals during coursework.
Local Colleges Offering a Continuation of the Program