Is Early Child Development for You?
- Do you enjoy working with young children?
- Are you imaginative and creative?
- Do you want to be part of an education team that learns to write lessons, coordinate activities, and teach preschoolers in a lab setting?
- Do you want to develop competence in creative teaching techniques?
- Are you ready to explore the exciting world of education?
About the Program
Learn to work with children in a variety of educational settings. Become part of an education team that uses research-based methods for developing and implementing lessons. Participate in mentored internships with professional educators. Participate in the day-to-day operations of a preschool lab program offered in many high schools.
Sample Course Plan for Early Child Development
Certifications/Awards for Completing High School Plan
- Earn the 90+9 Clock Hours Certification recognized by the Childcare industry in the State of Maryland.
Local Colleges Offering a Continuation of the Program