Is Business Administration for You?
- Do you want to cross the boundaries of success, business, and life?
- Are you interested in being competitive and develop the entrepreneurship skills to be globally competitive?
- Are you creative and interested in designing the process for executive accounting management?
- Do you want to experience hands-on practice with business management?
- Do you survey the world of business and seek the technical aspects of broad areas of business?
About the Program
Business Administration pathway incorporates various global
executive management strategies that allow students to be empowered to
innovate, imagine, and incorporate information technology skills. Additionally
students will develop organizational tools and teamwork initiatives to complete
modern day projects. Students will participate in simulated management
exercises that include business operations and decision making that move the
classroom toward common goals and objectives.
Sample Course Plan for Business Administration
Certifications/Awards for Completing High School Plan
- Articulation Agreement : Earn three college credits at Montgomery College through the MCPS articulation agreement by earning a B or higher in the articulated courses and completing the entire high school plan.
How to receive articulated credit from Business Administration
- Complete Work Based Learning Experience prior to graduation and work with industry business partners and other professionals during coursework.
Local Colleges Offering a Continuation of the Program