Is Accounting for You?
- Do you want to cross the boundaries of success, business, and life?
- Are you interested selecting, analyzing, relevant financial information?
- Are you creative and interested in making economic decisions?
- Do you want to experience hands-on practice with business management?
- Have you survey the world of business and seek the technical aspects of broad areas of business?
About the Program
Accounting has been defined in various aspects of the records of the global financial industry, analysis of market trends, and verification of balance budget. This course provides the framework to develop a systematic process of recording, and classifying financial information.
Accounting includes: financial planning, zero based budgeting, tax accounting, auditing, and management accounting. Students can aspire to professional accounting careers in public government, not-for-profit and various executive organizations.
Sample Course Plan for Accounting
Certifications/Awards for Completing High School Plan
- Articulation Agreement :Earn three college credits at Montgomery College through the MCPS articulation agreement by earning a B or higher in the articulated courses and completing the entire high school plan.
How to receive articulated credit from Accounting.
- Complete Work Based Learning Experience prior to graduation and work with industry business partners and other professionals during coursework.
Local Colleges Offering a Continuation of the Program