Board of Education Meeting: June 22, 2010
Watch Meeting by Agenda Item
- Click on agenda item
- Click on "Watch Now" button to view video of that item (Internet Explorer only)
- Summary will appear if available
- To hide summary, click agenda item again
Full Agenda (PDF)
Current Status of Facilities in Montgomery County Public Schools
- Comprehensive review of the FACT assessment tool, including a discussion of the FACT Review Committee’s charge, work and recommendations
- Discussion of plans to reassess remaining schools for modernization.
- Discussion of the optimal proposed schedule for modernizing schools, including the adequacy of our holding facilities.
- Discussion of Draft of Policy FKB, Modernization/Renovation
The Vision for Facilities in Montgomery County Public Schools
- Consideration of any changes to the Capital Improvements Program priorities list
- Exploration of alternatives to MCPS’ current contracting methods that might shorten and accelerate the pace of already planned projects; Exploration of alternative financing methods for school construction.
This meeting is streamed in Windows Media format.
Get Windows Media
Internet Explorer: Click on an agenda item to go to that segment of the video.
Firefox/Opera: Right click on the video player, select file markers, and then choose the segment you want to watch.
Mac Users: In stand-alone player, select view, file markers, and choose the segment you want to watch. Launch stand-alone player
Technical problems: Contact Webmaster
Feedback: Tell us what you think
Updated July 29, 2010 | Maintained by Web Services